High Value Sales Representative
Making contracts with new customers (new sales), in new markets
To plan, implement and increase own sales activities and performance in accordance with Lindström values and operational instructions by
- Handling the whole sales process with sales targets
- Constantly searching for new customers on assigned territory
- Scheduling sales calls and meetings with decision-makers
- Gathering information about prospect / customer needs and requests in order to get prepared for a first meeting and finally preparing an offer
- Making presentations of Lindstrom service, preparing offers, negotiations, contracts and fittings
- Start-up of a new customer
- Following competitors’ actions and activities
- Making joint visits with Sales Manafer and Business Unit Manager
- Reporting about sales activities and progress in CRM / to direct superior
- Following newly signed customers within first 12 months – trainings for contact persons, first invoice delivery, ensure invoice payment
- Co-operating with colleagues in order to share knowledge and best practices
Required knowledge and skills:
- Formal Education
- Experience in B2B sales
- Proven record of high achievement
- Solid working experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic PC skills (Word, Excel, Power point)
- Driving license and experience
- Basic English skills advantage
- Social skills
- Positive way of seeing things, open-minded
- Intense interest in sales
- Respect for different opinions
- Making Contacts: Contacting prospects, ‘breaking the ice’ with middle management level even in a negative environment and making people feel comfortable and interested, taking the initiative to establish new relationships.
- Building Desire: Engaging the customer emotionally, creating a preference to buy and a feeling of fondness about the product or service.
- Presenting: Presenting products and/or solutions engagingly and confidently to individuals and customer groups; feeling free of stress and worries.
- Closing the Sale: Bringing the business home, managing the customer for timely decisions, dealing with objections, negotiating final price and conditions of sale. Sometimes agrees to the customer’s view on contract changes and price.
- Listening: Very good listener. Listens sympathetically to others and vigilantly observes and interprets peoples’ behavior