Lindström is one of Europe’s leading textile service companies with 170 years of experience in the textile industry. We employ more than 3500 people in 24 countries around the world. We offer solutions for the cleanliness and interior design of facilities, corporate clothing and protection. Our task is to strengthen the corporate image of our customers and make everyday life easier with the help of our services. Good leadership and management, encouraging feedback and training esure continuous development of Lindström and its personnel. Open, interactive communication generates a good atmosphere for innovations and promotes successful implementation. We are expending our Global team and therefore we want to recruit:
PRODUCT SPECIALIST for WORKWEAR
Key tasks and responsibility:
- Assisting in deployment of new and updated products and product platforms
- Responsible for creating and keeping all assigned Products and product platform data up-to-date
- Assisting Product Manager in independent tasks according to the project schedule
- Project Management in assigned projects
- Responsible for the full technical product documentation
- Co-works with the external partners and stakeholders.
- Coordinates all contractor and subcontractor work according to the process.
- Initiates Customer-driven development ideas
- Gathering market data from different sources for product development purposes.
- Has an active role in spreading information and answering questions in Social Channels (internal communication)
- Knowledge of Ilustrator (or at least other design program)
- A textile based or relevant bachelor’s degree
- Ability to work independently, consistently and analytically in matrix organization
- Ability to keep track, coordinate and manage large project contents and entities on global level
- Ability to take tasks to the end on schedule
- Interest in continuous development and innovative thinking
- Good time management and prioritization skills
- Good communication skills
- Fluent English
- Excellent co-operation skills
What we offer:
- Morning shift from Monday to Friday
- A contract for indefinite duration with 6 month trial period
- A chance to work on Global position
- A chance for later promotions and continous growth
A new coworker will be based in Logatec but will report to Head office in Helsinki.
Are you ready to face the challenge? If you think you have what is needed to become Lindstromer, do not hesitate and send us an application and CV in English!
We expect your applications via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.