Lindström is one of Europe’s leading textile service companies with 170 years of experience in the textile industry. We employ more than 3500 people in 24 countries around the world. We offer solutions for the cleanliness and interior design of facilities, corporate clothing and protection. Our task is to strengthen the corporate image of our customers and make everyday life easier with the help of our services. Good leadership and management, encouraging feedback and training esure continuous development of Lindström and its personnel. Open, interactive communication generates a good atmosphere for innovations and promotes successful implementation. We are expending our Global team and therefore we want to recruit:
PRODUCT MANAGER for WORKWEAR
Key tasks and responsibility:
- Development of your collection- and product portfolio and its management, including lifecycle management.
- Project Management and leadership in efficient product development projects in matrix organisation.
- Following and analyzing Industry and Market signals from different sources and turning those signals into product development initiatives.
- Developing and deploying efficiently new or updated products and concepts based on your business case.
- Cooperation with stakeholders, having an active role in communicating the changes in your portfolio
- Relevant academic or university of Applied Sciences degree
- Good project management skills
- Good analytical and financial skills
- Knowledge of garment business
- Ability to involve and create commitment on stakeholders and networks
- Experience of garment product management and -development on global level, preferably in workwear or functional sector
- Ability to understand the market drivers in fast changing business environment
- Ability to work independently, consistently and analytically
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent co-operation skills
- Fluent English (other languages are considered as a bonus)
What we offer:
- Morning shift from Monday to Friday
- A contract for indefinite duration with 6 month trial period
- A chance to work on Global position
- A chance for later promotions and continous growth
A new coworker will be based in Logatec but will report to Head office in Helsinki.
Are you ready to face the challenge? If you think you have what is needed to become Lindstromer, do not hesitate and send us an application and CV in English!
We expect your applications via email to: email@example.com.