Director, Strategic Marketing and Business Development – Central and Western Europe
Following a career progression, we are now looking to recruit a Director, Strategic Marketing and Business Development to join our Regional Management Team here in Central and Western Europe, reporting to Regional SVP. This role will drive long term region level long term growth opportunities and is instrumental in expanding product and service portfolio and geographical expansion within the region and to continue to drive, create and lead a regional marketing operations team to support sales and growth in all our countries.
Key responsibilities include:
- Seeking and proposing new business opportunities to the Regional Management Team
- Working with Head Office to develop regional marketing communication and digital process capabilities as well as market specific initiatives/projects
- Geographical expansion of product and service portfolio within the region
- Supporting the sales process and focus industry segmentation
- Creating and executing the regional marketing plan
- Undertaking brand strengthening activities
- Providing data analytics and a platform for best practice sharing
- Leading Regional International Account Management
Who we’re looking for:
The ideal candidate will come from Sales, Business Development or Business Management background with market understanding of the region having some experience of service portfolio development, introducing new services into existing markets. It would be advantageous for you to have experience of project management. You will have excellent English skills, preferably (but not essentially) with an understanding of another language from the region. You will ideally have an academic degree, or proven experience in your field. Your location would preferably be in some of our operating countries in Central Europe, for example Poland, Hungary, Czech or Slovakia.
If you’re interested in applying for the position, please send your CV directly to Sarah Marchant, firstname.lastname@example.org latest 8th August 2022. Please be quick, as we will be reviewing applications already during the application period.