We are one of Europe’s leading textile service companies with 170 years of experience in the textile industry. We offer a wide range of textile services ranging from workwear, protective equipment, mats, restaurant and hotel textiles to industrial mats and towels.
We are looking for a HR MANAGER to strengthen our Team!
We are looking for a new HR Manager to strengthen our Hungarian Management Team!
As an HR Manager you will be
- creating and implementing country HR strategies, policies and practises. Creating and driving country HR action plans.
- implementing Lindström Group strategies, policies and practises in own countries.
- supporting and coaching management in people related questions, processes, and development.
- actively supporting in key recruitments and ensuring that quality recruitment support and competences are available in all countries.
- developing Lindström employer brand in own countries and building relationships with relevant partners, schools and universities
- guiding and supporting line managers in employment related issues
- supporting and driving job satisfaction and overall wellbeing of employees
- supporting and driving employee competence, career development, talent assessment and succession planning activities. Designing and organising local training programs based on the strategic needs.
- further developing country compensation and benefits according to needs and based on market/survey data
- organizing and supporting employee events and campaigns
- participating in global and regional HR development projects and core teams
- ensuring employee information in HR system is kept up-to-date and needed reports available
- responsible for organizing and supporting local company culture activities based on the Lindström values
- supporting and taking part in the core management team
- responsible for advising the local company strategy as part of the local management team
What we are expecting:
- 10 + years relevant HR experience
- A 3+ years of HR leadership experience in an international company
- Wide experience in the different HR areas such as people development, leadership development, recruitment, labour law, compensation and benefits etc.
- MA, BA or MBA degree
- Required language skills: excellent skills in Hungarian and English (written and spoken).
- Excellent people skills – able to build trust and work smoothly with all employee groups
- Good leadership skills – proactive, takes ownership
- Good in leading change and motivating people to change/develop
- Strategic thinker – able to see the big picture and business perspective and do long-term planning
- Systematic and organized
- Excellent co-operation and communication skills
- Mobile – can regularly travel to the different locations (Székesfehérvár, Budapest, Törökszentmiklós)
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, annual bonus, cafeteria
- Company car, laptop, mobile phone
- Multinational working environment
- Family friendly environment
Hungary (Service Centers in Budapest, Székesfehérvár, Törökszentmiklós)
If you are interested, apply for the position by sending your CV and your desired gross salary to the following e-mail address: email@example.com