The main purpose of this specialist role is to grow leads in Hungary with help of different kind marketing activities, especially in digital world.
Brings new ideas which help to develop Lindström´s services. Triggers, creates, implements, and enables local online marketing (sales support and marketing) activities, using CRM and Lindström Way to optimize company sales and customer experience.
This person triggers and executes local marketing plan, with local country head, sales management, regional marketing manager and digital partner.
- Key regional driver of Market to Lead – process
- Create, plan and, and implement online marketing activities, based on Lindström customer strategy.
- Supporting sales, customer service to improve customer satisfaction and generate revenue.
- Implement group marketing and communication activities according to local needs.
- Monitor and improve Lead section of CRM and guard data quality.
- Develop analytics and data utilization.
- Gather local competitor info and market trends for commercial use.
Required knowledge and skills:
- Min Bachelor’s Degree in sales or marketing
- Experience in sales, online marketing or customer management (min. 2 years)
- Intermediate English (written, spoken)
- Previous experience of working with CRM software, digital sales and/or marketing is an advantage
- Learning and researching
- Delivering results and meeting customer’s expectation
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
- Planning and organizing
- Deciding and initiating action
- Persuading and influencing